So Big!
Monday, August 22, 2011
9 Months!
Our little Tyler turned 9 months old on the 14th. He was 20lbs 5oz and 28inches. He is growing fast and keeping us on our toes! I laugh because at his doctor's appointment he was climbing all over and our pediatrician said, "Oh my, even his smile is naugty". He was quite amazed when we told him our little monkey can climb the twisty slides at the park all by himself. All it took was watching his sister do it. Now if I'm there without Jake I have to stand at the bottom of the slide until he gets to the top then run up fast before he tumbles back down or tries to go off the edge. I think he may be my new work-out plan! He's doing great though and trying hard to say mama and dada. He has 3 teeth with a fourth almost poking through. He is the sweetest boy I know. He loves to be hugged and snuggled and already loves to wrestle. He is all boy. We love him dearly and thank God for giving him to us. I'll be sending out some pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a stud!
ReplyDelete