Background

Friday, August 23, 2013

Random




Not really sure what this face was for. Probably because I wanted to get a picture of him from behind with his cute little undies on helping me but they never cooperate when you bring out the camera!

Our crafty creative girl. CONSTANTLY creating or decorating something... I wonder where she gets it from? 


Fireman Tyler!

Dad's on fire!

Now Mom!
 
Now Myah!
 

Had extreme guilt buying this powerwheels for our kids. For one, it's not their birthday or Christmas, but we can't give it to them that time of the year b/c they wouldn't be able to use it. Also, I always worry about spoiling them. However, we work hard and don't have any other big toys (4-wheelers, snow mobiles, etc) so we bought it. I now know why. It keeps them entertained! Like until the battery dies! Plus, I can be in the house doing dishes etc and can hear the thing! They both love it and I know Tyler will get a lot more use out of it and if we have another baby they can also use it.

She kind of gets zoned out in this and just does laps. Of course Jake really promoted this purchase until his grass started to take the hit!

Our loves. Growing way too fast. Adorable. Funny. Sweet.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I love the pictures of Tyler pretending to be a fireman! Great stuff!

    And I'm so glad you made this big purchase for the kids. It will be used for SO long in your family! Grace still cruises around in hers and she is 6! She's already haulin' annie in the bed of the Gator!

    They are so sweet. I miss them so so much!

    ReplyDelete