I just wanted to share a few stories of my little Myah because I have been so proud of her lately. Not only is she beautiful, funny, a loving sister and smart, but has such a love for God already. She is the sweetest prayer at night. She holds her hands together and says, "Dear Lord and Jesus thank you for everything we have, we are so lucky. Thank you for our yummy food, nice toys and new house. Please Lord watch over brown bumpy and keep her safe. And watch over all our family and keep them safe, Mommy, Daddy, Tyler.. please just keep them all safe and we're sorry for all the naughty things we say and do. Thank you for everything. Amen" They are always listening, even when you think they aren't. When you ask her where she got her beautiful singing voice from, or how she got so pretty, she always says, "From God and Jesus!". Love it.
This next story is a bit old.. from our home in Canby. We weren't having the best of day.. I think I had worked the night before, and it was cold so we were stuck inside all day. Jake got home from work late and I decided we were using our weekly "eating out pass". So Myah and I got ready to go get something to eat. When we got outside the first star was out. So she proceeded to say, "Star-light star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight. I wish that someday I could see a rainbow."
Her practical and logical mom then explained to her that unfortunately we don't see rainbows very often in the winter and blah blah blah... We got our food, and when we got home I got her out of the car and she says, "Mommy look! A rainbow!"
And there, mirroring the moon was the most perfectly stunning rainbow. I was in awe! This little sweet soul had wished for a rainbow, and there it was. Truly Amazing.
A lesson to me.. Don't be so practical and pessimistic... Sometimes, wishes really to come true.

Thank you for sharing the stories and the pictures. The kids are so beautiful and funny. Myah is such a character. I am so glad that everything is going good at the new house. I love all of you.
ReplyDelete