Just a quick note to say we are all moved. We've officially been in our new home for a week. It seems like longer though. So far we've painted Myah's room and put a new shower head in the downstairs bathroom (The BEST improvement!) We have so many more plans and ideas... but it takes time and money!
I just want to say a huge thank you to my mom and sister for coming the weekend we moved and helping. My mom drove a 26ft U-haul truck up from Sioux Falls, Go Mom!! Then they watched the kids while we drove to Watertown and picked up a U-haul and then helped load/unload boxes and watch the kids some more. I don't know what we would have done without you!! A big thank you to Shawn and Joe too for all the help moving. You are always appreciated and always a lot of fun! If you ever need anything we'll surely be there... oh wait, Jake will be helping Shawn move this weekend! I'd also like to say thank you to our surprise helpers, Julie, Maureen (Joe's sisters), Jackie (Maureen's daughter), Tom (Joe's brother) and his wife Mary who showed up on Monday to help us unload. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you for the help and the salsa and treats!
I'll be posting more later.. I'm way behind on pictures, but I'm feeling slightly over-whelmed here with all there is to do. I'd like to get the house painted and organized before I start a new job... plus I need to find that new job!
So take care, God Bless and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment