Background

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Move

As you know, we recently moved into a new home. We seem to always move while we are pregnant or right after having a baby. Seems like a good time right? Needless to say, it was busy and a lot of work while pregnant, working and having two small children ... but we are so glad it is done and we are settled in our new place. I stink and didn't get pictures of actually moving, Lindsay may have gotten a few, but it's hard when you're so busy! Besides, Jake and I did so much ourselves. I should have had Myah take a pic of Jake and I hauling in a queen size pillow top mattress 9 months pregnant. I'm sure it was quite amusing!
I did capture some pictures along the way of the process ... These are random



Of course we had to take Jake's powerline mailbox with. Luckily my husband is a smarty pants and figured out how to get this thing out! It was deep and in the ground solid. 




We had to use this for a week until we moved into the new house. My mom had bought it for us years ago for camping. It was nice to have something.. however getting my big prego butt off of it got old fast!


The previous owner of our home was SUPER nice. He let us move stuff into the garage early and left both of the kids gifts. Tyler's was this collectors John Deer tractor and hat. Myah got a vanity, custom wall mirrors and the owners daughter left her 10 bottles of perfume! We couldn't have been more blessed than to find a great property with great owners. 



Great help from Ben, Lindsey and Ella!





We decided to stay in a hotel our last night to make things easier. We had to be in New Richmond to close at 8:30 so we brought the kids to Myah's teacher's house. She is a Saint!






No comments:

Post a Comment