I am 36 3/7 weeks pregnant today and we are closing on our current home and new one on Friday the 30th. Needless to say, I've been busy! I am MORE than ready to be done packing and cleaning and just be in our new home. I hope to be on here soon, but don't hold your breath... I will then have unpacking to do, a baby coming, dance recitals... blah blah blah!
A huge thank you to my father in law Joe, brother in laws Ben and Shawn, sister in law Lindsey and niece Morgan for all their help this past weekend getting the majority of our things moved to the new house. Thank you to my sis in law Jess too for the brownies and special K bars.. although my thighs don't thank you!! Jake and I had moved a ton ourselves, but I wasn't a lot of help when it came to the furniture :) We were so very grateful to have the company and the help. You guys ROCK!! We can't wait to have you back when we are settled in our new home.
Take care and enjoy the nice weather!!!!
Current home:
(Smaller lot, on a busy street, our family has outgrown)

New Home:
(4.5 acres, wooded, pond, more space, huge shed for Jake)
More pictures later! ..not in love with the green, but I will survive for now ;)
So happy for you and your family. You have so many things going on right now. I'm so proud of the way you managed it all! I would have been an emotional basket case with pregnant hormones and juggling so many items. You are a woman to be admired. Love you!
ReplyDelete