Background

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Sliding"

We live in Wisconsin now. Kind of a hoot, they say "sliding", we say "sledding". Silly people. Either way, it's fun. Jake and his siblings were lucky growing up in that they had a huge, awesome sledding hill right at home on their acreage. Would spend hours after hours going up and down trying to take each other out. We unfortunately don't have the luxury of an acreage, but luckily there is a spot in town with a great hill near a park. We ran into a predicament this week because I had to work New Years day and Jake was also on call. Papa Joe came to the rescue. He came up to hang out and be around in case Jake had to go to work while I was gone. Before I left for work we set out in hopes of ice skating, but they were spraying it when we arrived, so instead picked up the sleds and headed to the hill. The kids had a blast despite the frigid temps, and as usual Joe's sled was the fastest and went the farthest!








 
 Love the next ones ;-)

 
Wipe out!!






1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Kiddos look like they had a blast!!! The best!
    Weird that they call it sliding. They aren't even that far away - Wisconsinites are so, so weird!!!!!

    I love seeing pretty Momma in the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete