Background

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life Lessons

As most of you know Jake worked his way through school as a mechanic. So I never have to worry who is going to change my oil and such (I was so smart to marry a man who can do it all!). One day he changed my oil and then he did his. Myah was quite interested so he gave her a lesson, letting her get right under the truck with him. By the time she gets in school she'll know more than most of the boys and I'll feel a little better sending her off to college knowing she can change a tire, oil, brakes...!



Tyler didn't last long under the truck, he's not so good in small spaces yet!


Love this one.. all you see are her little feet!


"Don't forget to oil the rim of the filter..."

No comments:

Post a Comment