Background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter again

We had a nice, but short visit from Nana Deb and Auntie yesterday so they could give the kids their Easter baskets... and lets just say, they got slightly spoiled. Nana Deb got Myah five, yes five dresses. (I know Grandma Nanny has a couple too, so I'm not sure why I buy her any!) They got the movies Bambi, Cars, Incredibles and Pinocchio. Great Gramps and Grams also got Myah two barbie movies, way too much chocolate, books and some cute dress up hats and gloves (I'll post those pics later). Tyler got some really cute clothes, a cars basket, a truck, a chocolate Easter bunny and books. Oh, and Nana also got Myah two more sets for her dollhouse.. a camping set and a girl on a four wheeler. Between her and Auntie her dollhouse is full! We appreciate everything so much! I do believe they may have thought it was Christmas instead of Easter! We were so proud of Myah too because Nana Deb said she has never heard a little girl say "thank you" so many times. Thanks again!


Playing playdoh with Auntie.


Auntie attempted to make a princess crown!

Checking out her loot from "Zak" Auntie and Ned's Easter bunny... wearing one of her new dresses!

and another new dress.

...another

...and another! (and there is still another!)

No comments:

Post a Comment