Tyler turned 4 months old yesterday.. time is flying by! We have his appointment next week so I'll let you know all his stats. We weighed him at home and he was 17lbs! Such a big guy. He is doing well. He slept through the night 3 nights in a row last week and then we had to change the clocks... so he's back to getting up again. Hopefully we'll get him turned back around. It took his sis 13 months to sleep through the night (her parents fault I'm sure), so I'm not too worried.
Tyler loves to talk and laugh and watch whatever it is Myah is doing.
He is rolling over now and before we know it he'll be sitting up and crawling. We are loving having a boy and a girl. They are so different and bring so much joy and love to our family. Jake and I can't help but squeeze Tyler. He's just so lovable. We love it when we're holding him, the way he'll pull his head back to look at up at us ... stare.. then smile as if he's so happy to be in our arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment